Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dog as Pets


















Whoof! Whoof! Whoof!


Tsup! The photo shows my pet dog kissing his new-found friend, Enrique, at one of the dog shows he joined.

My dog seemed to be always barking on kids. Maybe because the kids themselves are noisy and always in action, reflecting playfulness which my dog loves.

But here, he kisses the little boy who requested a photo with him.

My dog, barely a year old, has recently been added to the list of Philippine Champion Dogs. I am like a mother, so proud of a son.

I have a confession to make. I am not fond of dogs, or pets, so to say. When I was young, I remember my father taking care of an eagle and ducklings on the side. My older sister had a rock lobster and a Korean bug, while my brother had a rabbit and some guinea pigs. My mother took care of a dog who was a gift to my sister. How does one choose a pet, if ever he or she does decide on having one? I never had a pet of my own. I do not know how to care for a pet, what more a dog who is like a child. I needed some pet care information right away.

However, I always make the best of everything that comes my way. And what do you know, everything can be learned, if you put your heart in it (or if you have no choice). Even if I don't admit it, I am now into this pet thingy, dogs specifically.

Having my pets (surprise, I have two), did add color and graphics (flea ticks) to my life and my home. Way to go!!!

Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail.
Henry Wheeler Shaw

Click Homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment