Monday, September 14, 2009

Pet Cares, Listing of Contents, Fun Stuff to Read


Want to have a Pet?

One.Deciding
When you finally decide to keep a pet, it is just the beginning. There are many possibilities, you bought it, somebody gave it to you, it was a pet share, you adopted a stray animal, you became the new owner by default (it is your child’s pet suppose to be). My pets are my husband’s and you probably know how this sentence ends.
Read Two to Seven ...

Choose your Pet
What else can we talk about regarding pets? How about the challenging task of selecting your pet? Because you sure have to think about this first before plunging into the world of pet care. A dozen (12) of things to consider when choosing a pet. Read list ...

Name your Dog
You may want to check the 101 names given to some of the dogs we know (my pets and myself, that is), because this may trigger you to think of whatever to lovingly call your own pet when you get one (or two). Read list ...

Go to the Dog Show Prepared
My little schnauzer, so innocent yet so naughty and playful. Trying to walk with a graceful gait to please me in these dog shows.
Easy to look at, but a little challenging to get through with these dog shows. Much preparation is placed and much caring for the show dog needed. What are the basic things your dog must have to join and at least be competitive with the rest of the entries. See video, read more ...

Let the Dogs have Fun
Whoa!!! Young, yes. My dogs are young and have stayed very playful. I have to confess I love watching them at play at their free form, so to speak. What is good about having two of them is seeing them tag (or shall I say pull their teeth off) over a prey. I provide them with a toy, a hand towel with a knot at the middle. See video, read more ...

Socialize your Dog and Yourself
So how's your pet dog doing? It is good to do pet comparison with other owners, especially if you have observed something is kinda different with your dog lately or when you are encountering a specific problem, whether it be on food, on bathing, on behavior, concern on your pet's coat, skin, ears, nails, teeth, etc. Read more ...

Introduction (Homepage)
Do you have a pet? You probably are doing better than I am. These are my stories as I learn the ropes of caring for my dogs. You may even have some good insights to share.My pet-loving husband of 21 years, brought home a dog. For Heavens sake, I have never owned a pet or took care of any kind of living thing, a plant, an animal, not even a Korean bug. Never! I don't intend to start now in my later years.But things do happen for a reason (oh come on). So, I willingly took in the little breathing creature into my home and started learning to care . . . Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment